A M I D A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ȋ̵ͤͣ͐̉̌ͮͣͥͤ̚҉̴̙̬͚͝ͅŅ̷̗̳͈̫͍̭͔͗̃ͬ̕͘͠F̻̝͎̗̜̤̼̹̳̙̣͇̙͎̬ͧ̀ͤ̄̀̀͡Ę̛̖͍̹̱̹̜̺̫̹͖̟̣͉̬͉̻͒̍̂̒̀͆ͪ͗̆ͣͤ͗̿́̚̚͜͡C̿ͦ͌͂̐̊̿ͨ̇̎͑̔̓͞҉̺̳̳̺̻̘̫̖̠̯̪T̨̂ͦ̎̌ͨ̚͏҉̫͚̣͖̟̥̜̟̬͔̞̻͕͖Ǐ̧̩̥̪͓̳̱̬̥͎̣̥̻̫̝͂͂ͧ̾͠͝O̵̴̢ͯ̃ͦͨͣ͒̀̿̌͗́ͪͤ̾̑ͫͦ̑͝҉̺̝̪̹̙̻̳̥͚̥̗͔̙̫̜̠̗̟ͅŅ̴͌͒̆͛ͬ̑̅̌͒̾͋͏̙̙̦̪͓̟͍̯̱̣͙͙ͅ

Go down

Ȋ̵ͤͣ͐̉̌ͮͣͥͤ̚҉̴̙̬͚͝ͅŅ̷̗̳͈̫͍̭͔͗̃ͬ̕͘͠F̻̝͎̗̜̤̼̹̳̙̣͇̙͎̬ͧ̀ͤ̄̀̀͡Ę̛̖͍̹̱̹̜̺̫̹͖̟̣͉̬͉̻͒̍̂̒̀͆ͪ͗̆ͣͤ͗̿́̚̚͜͡C̿ͦ͌͂̐̊̿ͨ̇̎͑̔̓͞҉̺̳̳̺̻̘̫̖̠̯̪T̨̂ͦ̎̌ͨ̚͏҉̫͚̣͖̟̥̜̟̬͔̞̻͕͖Ǐ̧̩̥̪͓̳̱̬̥͎̣̥̻̫̝͂͂ͧ̾͠͝O̵̴̢ͯ̃ͦͨͣ͒̀̿̌͗́ͪͤ̾̑ͫͦ̑͝҉̺̝̪̹̙̻̳̥͚̥̗͔̙̫̜̠̗̟ͅŅ̴͌͒̆͛ͬ̑̅̌͒̾͋͏̙̙̦̪͓̟͍̯̱̣͙͙ͅ Empty Ȋ̵ͤͣ͐̉̌ͮͣͥͤ̚҉̴̙̬͚͝ͅŅ̷̗̳͈̫͍̭͔͗̃ͬ̕͘͠F̻̝͎̗̜̤̼̹̳̙̣͇̙͎̬ͧ̀ͤ̄̀̀͡Ę̛̖͍̹̱̹̜̺̫̹͖̟̣͉̬͉̻͒̍̂̒̀͆ͪ͗̆ͣͤ͗̿́̚̚͜͡C̿ͦ͌͂̐̊̿ͨ̇̎͑̔̓͞҉̺̳̳̺̻̘̫̖̠̯̪T̨̂ͦ̎̌ͨ̚͏҉̫͚̣͖̟̥̜̟̬͔̞̻͕͖Ǐ̧̩̥̪͓̳̱̬̥͎̣̥̻̫̝͂͂ͧ̾͠͝O̵̴̢ͯ̃ͦͨͣ͒̀̿̌͗́ͪͤ̾̑ͫͦ̑͝҉̺̝̪̹̙̻̳̥͚̥̗͔̙̫̜̠̗̟ͅŅ̴͌͒̆͛ͬ̑̅̌͒̾͋͏̙̙̦̪͓̟͍̯̱̣͙͙ͅ

Post by Hisae Sat May 23, 2015 7:16 pm

Tͩͮ̋ͮͧ̐̅͒ͭ̐̓ͮ̾ͪ̓͋̇҉̭̦͚̬͖̠̙̣͔̝̙̩͔̦͢͠͞h̸̢̧͍̝̖̃̿͗ͧ̑̑ͬ̍͆̉ͨ̑͐̇̉̀͟ͅẹ̴͕͙̜̯̥͎̖̜̥͓̖͍͈̥ͬ̿̈͗̆̌ͫ͊ͯ̏̄ͮ̾͑͠ͅr̸̷̴̙͇̻͍͕̥͚̗̃̌̑̏͌͋ͤ̋ͩͦ͑͋́̚͡e͚͍̟̻̠͍̪̮͔̠͈̥̱̫͎̤͔̝̖̅͊̑̑̒̊̆ͯ́̕͟͝͝ ̷͇̗͖̱̬̙͕͊ͯ̈́ͯͣ̆̂̇̈͆̆̚͞i̵̤̫̝̪̟̭̘̖͇̭̱͍̝̥̬̦͈̓̇ͥͯ̌͗̌̔͑̋́ͧ̑ͯ́́̚ş̶̙͔͔̤̺̜̳̰̯̜͆̔ͤ̏̋̍͂̍̆͐ͥ̏̽ͤ͊̒͢͢ ̈́͒͑͗̈̅͆ͤͨ̂̈́ͨ͆̾́̕͠͏̥̭̯̳̯̮̺̺̯̝n̶̵̡͙̝̠̫̦̳̒͑͋̀̃̃̍̾̈̌̏ͥ̈̓͌͌͟͝ő̓̃ͮ̂̊͋ͦ̔̍́ͣ̿ͨ͑̽͏̵̷̶̙̯͉͚͙̯̣͓̠̺͈̰̦̠̦̜͜ͅ ̢͇͓͉͙̤̬̯̻̬ͤ͐̅ͦ̊́̎̊ͦ̉̉̉̊̽͌͋͂͟͜͞ͅs̷̷̺̳̻̱̯͙̬̭̽͊̋͊̈́ͣͫͯ̉ͬ̈́̂̀͠ā̷̶͍̥̦͍̩̪̰̭͓̾̂̐ͭ͆ͥ̓ͩ͛ͥ̃͗̉ͣ̈ͮ̆ͣ͢ͅļ̜̰̹̼̘̥̼͚̻͉͎̥̮̩̞̤̾̀̏̓ͬ̃̊̇̌ͨ̔ͩͤͪ͑́̕͠ͅv͖̣̱̮͕̭̫̗̼̲̭̼̺̭͆͊ͦ͂̐̑͆̿̐ͨ̑ͦ͘͟ͅa͒ͤͨ̐̐ͬ̌ͨ͏̵̢̨̧̜̠̱̮ţ̢̗̮͈̭͓̣̪͙̩̖͚̭̬̬̥͖̘͈̞ͦͭ̉̍̾̉̍̽̌̋̾ͭ͗͜i̷̱͇̮͕ͥ̈́̂͆̉͋͛̀̕̕͜o̸͍̮̱̞͓̹̙͉͂̀͗̔̋̇̔̓͐̂͌̿́͗͂̎̃̀͠͞͝ņ̶̸͋̄̔̾́ͦ́͗̉ͧ͛͑ͦ̆̑̚͏̻͎͓̺̼̳͎͇̟̘͕͕̫̯̟̯́.̷̩̳͙̖̳̝͈͎̑ͨͦ͑̂ͦͣ̓͒͑ͮ̍̎ͨ̋̚͢
̧̢͙̱̪̺̭̹̭̜̤̳̮͗̽ͣ̃ͮ͟͝͞L̢̪̦̳̭̼̘̙͇͓̱̥̥͙͙̪̹͔͐̿ͤ̓͂̿̄̕ͅe̵͕͔̗̗̗̖ͭ̍̆ͩ͗ͧͭ͑̓͂́̔͂͌͐̓͒̔͛͝t̷̴̛̝̦͓̼̩̤͂̽͗̓̀̇̎̄ͭ͗͛ͧͤ̍ͩ͌ͨ͜͝ ̶͉͚̗̜͈͓͚̭̯̗͚͖̗̩̲͂̽̓͗t̛̘̞͙̬̻̠̩͎̜̠̮̘̱͔͓͎̱ͥͫ͂͋̑ͭ̉h̛̍ͯ̓̓̆͏̴̷̙̩̫͙̖̥͉̰̮̥̜ͅe̎̇ͥ̀̏̾͋̐̆̇ͪ̒͊̿̄ͧͭ͋͆̀͠͏̗̼̞̜̼̻̺͉̘̞̩̣͈͖̲͠ͅͅ ̨͍̬͖̠̱̲̓ͩ͗ͯͤ͆̆̂͜͠S̷̷̖̦͓͎̳͇͎̬̯̟̖̼̘̼̟͓̟͙̺ͯ͛̚o̷̴͍̺̘̻̩̖̭͇̙͚̜͓̼̗̰̭ͥͤ́̾̌̏̔͒̐̂ͫͨ́͗ͯ͞͠n̒ͪ̑͐͆ͧͭ̒͛̆̅̀̉̈́̚҉̷̦̝̠̙̖̭̥͠͞s̶̸̴̡̜͈̟̟͍̭̝̋̾ͧ̂͑͗ ̷͊͑̚͏̜̭̘̤͙̗oͫ̈́̊ͥ̾ͥ͆ͭ̎̋ͭ̉́͜҉҉̰̬̖͕̩͇̣̱̳̬͚͈̤͚̭̥f̸̨̯̮̫̮͍̠͎̞̠̗̪͖̪̽ͮ̌̄̈́̎͋ ̴̴͎̼̬̘̩̝̭̙̤ͦͯ̉̊̽̇̀̉͋̌̌͛̏̿́͋́M̵̡̬̣̺̮̳̹͖̻͍̜͙̓ͪ͆̈́̍̂̉ͧ͐̇̑̑͊ͨ̾ͤ̾͑ą͚̤̥̜̥̰͍͎͓̗ͤ̓̈ͯͫ̾̉̿ͨ̋̇͜n̸̛͕̲̫͔̺̯͖ͯ̄ͥ͠͞ ͓̩͉͎̺͓͔̳̜̺̱̖̤̂̽ͯ͗ͯ͟͠
̷̛̖̮̳̲̤͓̟͚̫̞͈͖̯̩͍̜̺̭̆̓ͮ͛ͪͩͥ̆ͬ̑͗ͪͫ̃ͭ̍̽͐͝b̢̧̺̺͙̼̻͚̦̥̝͑ͬ̾ͫ͑͗́ͬ͢e̷͕̮̺̲͎̮̰̪̲̮̥̝̞ͪ͆̓ͭ͝͡a̶͉̫̦̼̱̣̠̲̮̯̜̫̹̲̩̮̯̺̝ͩ͐̈́̆̾ͫͯͣͬ͋ͫ́̚͞ṙ̡̜̤͇̭̙͚̠̰͉͈̤̳̖̗̙̥̫̙ͨ̂ͭ̏͐̇ͬ͐ͤͫͭ́̚͘͠͠ ̴̴͖͈̙̪͕ͭ̈́̓ͫ͌̓̎̃̃̈̈́ͮ̄ͧ̏̚͢w̶̷̭̻̝̥̼̯̣̟̝͔̱̠̫̺̋ͥ̋̅̽ͦ̒́ͮ̓̚͢îͧ͊ͩ̑͐̉̃͌͂̚҉̶̧̀҉̗̫̱͓̟̤͓̘̳̞̥̟͓ẗ̵̶̶͙̗̭̻̘̞͕͙̥̜͕̤̏͗ͭ͂ͦ̆ͮͮ́͂̂ͥ̏̃͐ͪ̑́͜n̷̡̛̻̦͎̝̝̙̯ͤ̉͌̇͐͡͞ȩ̥̤̝̦̳̺̗̲̫̹̻̙̯̣͎͑̋́̑̊̕͘s̫̮̥̬̺̣ͭ̓̓̄̒̋̽̆ͪ̐ͪ̀͛͒̎ͫ͌̓͟͞͡ͅͅs̊̂̏̄͛ͣ̈̔̌̈̋ͣ̔̈̂҉͏̨͔̝͓̱̦̞ ͫ̑̌̀͌̐ͮͪ̀̔̒ͨ̌̐ͣ҉̶̧̗̫̝̤̫̼̪͙̲̟̰̖̩̹͓̹̥̹́ͅt̷̶̢̥̞̘̯̻͚̦̤̠̘̬̞͍̮̭̲͖̥̾͒̅͆͐̋̚ǫ̷͚̳͉͓͔̱̥̫̻̮̺̫͎̣̮̌ͫ̽ͬ͆̚͟ͅ ̨̔͆ͪͬ̒̇̆̈͌͢͏͉̠͓̲̲͔ţ̙̩̱̞͉̹̅ͬ͑̓̊ͩ̐̄́͜h̸̴̡́̊͑ͥͭ̈́̓́̽́҉̥̬͔̙̥͔͇̤̬̠͎̺̻̫͎̠͖̳̦e̺̪̝̪͙̭͕̘͙̬̬̭̝͇̩̳̬̪ͫ͂̊̔̆͋̑ͣͯ̐̄͒̊̊͐̀͜ͅi͆͂̓̑ͮ͊ͦ͊͂ͪ̓̏͛̊̚͠͏̳̺̺̳̫̜̩̤͉̦̘r̶ͣͯͬ̅ͫ̇̉̉̏̒͌ͣ̃̉͏̷͖̹̰̜̰͔̗̜̦̜̰̹̳͉̫̜̜ ̫̟͚͕̯̣͈̪̮̯͈̟̣̩̯̫͂̔͂͛ͦ͐ͮ̐ͤͫͦ͑̋͟͢͞͝͝ͅc̶̸͎͚̪̠̹̯͎̦̯̜͙̯͙̫̻͉̆ͩ̂̑ͦͫ̔ͪͦ̅ͧ̍͗̆ͯ͐͗ͧr̎̄̈́ͮ͏̨̭̘̙̪͞͠e̍̍̌͐̅ͧ̕͏̴̖̮̳̟͈͙͉̳̯͕̠͙͜ͅå̧̙͈̩̗̱̇̓̇ͫ̽̉ͪ͐ͬͮ͌͂͊̕͡͝ṭ̶̨͙͙̦̺̙̝̻͆̉̓ͬ̃ͯ͌̋ͤͭͧ̆ͣ́͘̕ͅi̫͕̪̹͈̼̔ͥͥͩͬͯͣ̈́̑́͊́ͮͦͤ̍́͢͠͝o̸̺̗̣͔̼̪̪̫ͬ̂ͪͥͤͮ̐̐ͬ̅̎̓ͧ̿́́̕͢n̷̳̮͎̮̠̰͓͉̥͉͚̻͈̮͎̞̽͑͌̃ͨͩ̂̈̀̚̚ͅͅ.͖͉͔͖̮̦͋ͫ͐̄̓̍ͫ̌ͯ̉ͦ̐ͤͥ͋ͬ́̚
̤͚̦̹͍͈̻̜͕̮͍̗͕̋͋̉̏ͥ̍̑̍̈͆̌ͨ͜͢͠W̵͇̯̭̟̲͙̖̥̠͎̬̗ͤ͂̐̑̉̐̋ͯ͋͆͛ͬ͜͡e̴̡̬̘͎̣͈̮̻̼͕̳̣ͯ̃͒ͬ̂͋̾̃̈́́ͪͦͣ̋̎̕͜l̸̊̾͌̐ͮͬͧ͂͞҉̯̠̱͕̮̩̻̹̘̟̼̙̬ͅc̸̼̪͍̣̗̻͚̗̣̞̼͇͚͔̜̪̘̠̦ͣ͑ͫ̇̊̌o̸̸̘̝͍̙̩̭̿ͧ͐͑͆̀̆̎ͦͮ̄̿͆͋̏̀͠ͅmͤ̑͐ͥ̂ͮ̑ͧ҉҉̜͔͈͇͘e̟̬̬͕̠̦̤̰͇̲̗͙̣̱̠̫̞̋̄̑̐ͤ̚̚̕͘ ̖̣͕̘̥̫͙͈͔̣͔̞͇̞̻̀̀͌̍ͯ͗͒ͮ͜͠͞ͅẗ̡̎̇ͭ҉̸̵̸̣̘͕̩͕̩̗̹̮͕̩͙̞h̥͈̻̙̃̓̍̉ͫ̌͑̃ͧ̃ͩ̕͡e̢͍̳̭̖͍̖̪͓̬͈̥̮̥̓̇̎̋ͪͣ̍̐ͤͦ͗͑͑͌̾̀͘͞ ̒̂͑̇͗ͧͮ͆̒͞͏̺͓̲̯̮͈̰̦͕̺̹̘̦͟͡S̼̰̠͓̙̲̓̒̑̋͠ỳ̷̧̳̙̖͕̺̟̯͒͌̆̌̾͊͒̂̋̎ͪ̍̅̋̈́̔͞m̮̥͎̰̝̘̞͈̮̯̪̗̬̓̋̉ͯ̑ͫͩͮ̌́̀̚̕̕͜ͅb̷̧̝͖͎̥͙͍͓̝̖̱̯̊̏ͯ̍̓̔̽̎̆ͯ̄͝į̗̣͉̪͓̜͖̖̖͖̺͖ͮ̑̀̓́̔̎̈͛ͩͦ̀̂̈ͧ̐̃̀̚o̸̵̸̢̜͎̺̯̯̪̜̺͇̤̖̮̿̿̈͛̿ͨ́ͩ̓ͩ̓̓̈́n̵̛̼̜̳̦͙̝̩͇̮͔̺͔͚̼̮͂ͪ͒ͥ̍̀̚ͅt̨̖͓̲̤̬ͩͣ̓ͣ̄̚͘.̨̘̻̰̄̔ͧͥ̏̍ͯ̏̓ͣ̓̔͋̍̊̂̉ͣ͞

-̵̝̝̞͖̝͔̱̼̱̰̬̰͉̦ͥ̍ͮ̄̋ͬ͜ ̵̴̗̟̜͓̰̬̲̣̗͈̇͂̐̊ͯ̒ͨ̃̑̆ͣͦ̇̎ͪͣ̐́̀́S̸͈̦̦͎͍̣̠̜̩ͥ̈́͛̒̐̈ͯ̆̾̑ͬ̾ͧ̒͗̒̈́̂́̚͝ͅY̸̢̨̢̪̪̣̭̠̭͓̒͗͊͑̀̓ͧͦͭ̄̾͌̍͆ͩ͋ͮ̚M̢̙̫̗̺̖̺̹͔̣̋̇̅̒̅͐̐͂ͯ̍͗͌̿̐̿͛̉̄͢͟͞B̸͙̣̣͍͓͕͓̲ͪ̽ͬ͘I̸̧̼̲͍̼̠̯̾͊̍͋͝Ǫ̛͓̬̫̠͔͇̺̘̖̘̱͖̗͖̗ͣ͆ͮ̈ͫ̇̿ͮ͒͗̂ͬ̀ͪͪ̉͟͡Ņ̛̎̿ͤ͑ͬ̓̎͊̿ͥ͆ͪ̆ͤ̐͒̓ͦ̚͢҉͖̜͇͉T̀ͯͧ̅ͪͮͣ̈́̓͌̊̾̉͒ͭ̏ͦ̏҉̛̺͖̘̥̟̖̯͜

Hisae
Hisae
Administrator
Administrator

https://amida.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum